Thursday, August 18, 2011

Birthing Angels

HUH? Did I say that? Good ole Campbell has lost it this time - LOL...or perhaps you are not surprised at all. Perhaps I should not be surprised, either! That, I am exploring the reality of birthing angels! YES! If one thinks about it, isn't it hinted at time and again? Oh dear, my Bible study part isn't the best...and so I AM leaning on a bit of passed information and sort-of-remembered passages. However, recently I stumbled upon the most amazing book - on the Kabbalah. It is fairly complex, but I sat --- absorbed -- and amazed at what I was reading!
I am going to play a bit unfair, here. I have not finished the book! And, I have several more on the Kabbalah to read before I jump right out there and say - YES - WE give birth to angels! And we also birth evil.
But think about it for a few minutes, and it could make perfect sense to you...."sense" where there are not any....that feeling you get inside your bones, inside your DNA that tells you something. A place the "modern church" has turned its back on, except through ritual. Really...try heading to a priest and tell them you talked to a couple of trees yesterday. The response will NOT be positive. It will be a veiled attempt to NOT tell you that it is inappropriate, but rather to "spiritually guide" you into doubting yourself. Gently. The nice ones do it very gently.
Tell Saint Frances about this!
But, you know, don't you? About that place? Don't you? Faith comes from there. Those hmmmm, little feelings that are new to you and come at the most surprising times, OR perhaps in worship, or when looking at nature's total beauty. That little feeling coming from deep inside...how did it get there and where does it go? IF you are one to believe in "cause and effect" then even those bits of energy are spreading out and??? what? This is the largest hint I will give you regarding the birth of an angel. And, if your heart has never pushed against your rib cage when looking at a newborn, or a mountain range, then I agree that you may not understand what I am talking about. Unfortunately, the "church" no longer understands it. Ritual (symbol) has lost it meaning beyond the word "devotion." Touching that "thin space" and stepping through the veil no longer happens - according to the attitudes of today.
WHY was it NOT inappropriate for Frances, Teresa of Avila, Julian of Norwich, Hildegard of Bingen and so so many others to have "these experiences?" Did someone get out the word that "it" does not happen any longer?
Might sound as if I am very off topic, but am I too far off? Do you have a difficult time imagining that you COULD birth an angel ...because??? What influences has there been in your life to cause you to immediately doubt?
Well, I am not going to let it all out here -- HOW we birth angels. That will come later. To be continued....
As for that other subject - talking with trees - or birds, or the sky, or "things," if you read the great saints, if you read the awesome contemplatives of the past, there should be no doubt that such a thing is possible. After all - Jesus talked with God all the time.... and if you say, "Well, he is the Son of God," (as if we are not the children of God, as well!), then what's with Moses and the prophets?
.....to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment