Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Birthing Angels Part II

I promised I would get back on this - birthing angels - and so I decided to take a few minutes to attempt to explain a very complicated (and obviously an area I am NOT an expert - the Kabballah)subject as simply as I can. I almost put it off again today, since I left one of the books I wanted to quote, and I also wanted to add some footnotes, etc...but decided I could ADD those later. For now, I have the time and the energy to jump into how WE DO give birth to angels!
For men, this should be particularly exciting!
Ever been around a new born baby - and thought of the beauty of life? Ever attended a HAPPY wedding to be lifted from your rut on apathy? Ever sat and watched a sunset and felt your heart push against your rib cage? What is that all about? It is a type of energy - and as we all know, energy does not begin and then - stop. And so, what does it DO and where does it GO?
The world we live in is very limited. I believe most people will agree - at least to a certain level. Please - even a dog can hear tones humans can not. Then, what else can we not hear? What else can we not see? Other animals can see many things in different lighting that we can not see, and who knows exactly what they DO see? Why is it that - for some people - there are times that do not seem to hold time, at all? They experience a flash of Oneness, timelessness.
And so, we live in a realm that has its limits - BUT - it also has the capability to extend it's limits (humans, at least). Humans are OF this world, but also have a spiritual side which is capable of tapping into other worlds - the "Holy." And we are drawn to these other worlds. Most people have a feeling of discontent or of searching when not somehow connected with a spiritual journey.
When we, since we are both of THIS world AND of the SPIRITUAL world, think or PRAY very positively - in sweet and loving images, with relaxed and close oneness to one's heart - that energy forms an essence that leaves us.
Okay, now hang with me, here... Angels do not live in our world. They are in a place (if you want to call it a place) where time is not as much of a factor than in ours. The closer one gets to the Divine, the less that "time" exists. Our world is constructed on time, which is a Point A to Point B concept. If we did not have these, there would be great difficulty in communicating to each other - hence, the difficulty of explaining experiences of a more spiritual nature.
Angels are made of essence. And, by our thoughts and our prayers - we give rise to them. We birth them - and we feed them. Things could become complicated here - and if anyone is interested, I can follow-up with what I understand as the explanation of the idea (and fact) of angel as messenger.
If it hasn't already occurred to you - there are also times when we are not thinking sweet thoughts and may even be "praying" for revenge! Yes, not ALL angels are created from and composed of - positive essence.
Ever gone through a divorce? Ever been around someone who is going through a divorce? Ever been around a heated argument? AND, felt something more than the emotional storm....felt a heaviness - felt as if something were alive? Felt as if there was something - at least - dark and growing? I do not think this is a rare occurrence with people. One time, when my church was filled with people kicking out the rector, I felt it so strongly, I called it "The Black Monster," and it was hungry! It was being fed on a large and regular basis, but for reasons I did not understand, it seemed to want MORE and MORE...was SO hungry and more more more NOW! I asked others if they could feel "it" and they did....most of them. Most of the people who were not feeding it.
A very large and dark angel was born in that church. Sad - so very sad - and it's essence was able to take hold of many people, there.
And so, I wanted to write about this because - I believe - we are RESPONSIBLE for the birthing of ANGELS! We can DO this! We CAN make a difference in worlds beyond our own - worlds that affect our own! Today, tonight, this afternoon - you could birth an angel - and each day, you could feed it.
Which kind will it be? That is what free will is about.

1 comment: