Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Angels In The Sky

I woke up this morning, rolled over, and saw angels.
This is the best way to start ones day. I decided this, as I watched in wonder as one angel, cherub, and okay, elderly man and woman, and a few chidren, aimlessly passed by after another.
The clouds were amazing. It lasted a long time and for obvious reasons, I didn't want it to be finished. My greatest view was of a standing angel kissing the forehead of a woman. Then there were fat cherubs, and even an angel floating with arms outsretched - just hanging there with a billowing long garment, as if saying "Hello, I can see you from here. Can you see me?"
I mention this because it is important. I think as important as anything I've mentioned before. I love life and it is exciting. The wonder of it is amazing. I am dazzeled almost every day and on the days I am not, I ask myself why I didn't bother. Because it all has to do with how I busy myself. I can busy myself with the this's and that's and call it reality, or I can watch those clouds to see angels.
I can look into the eyes of the person at the grocery store and see Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment